Even during these uncertain times, the Seattle Perugia Sister City Association is working hard to provide fun Italian content and activities during lockdown. Check out our Events tab here for our up-to-date calendar of events, including fascinating interviews with our friends in Perugia, cooking demos, lectures, Tavola conversation group, and more!
Join the Seattle-Perugia Sister City Association in Fisher Pavilion at the Seattle Center. Stop by, say hi, and buy your raffle tickets for a one-week trip to Perugia. Better yet, volunteer to help at our booth.
Highlights of Festa Italiana include Chef Marco Scortino of the local cooking show Come Dine with Me WNY, and other local chefs, 16 musical acts on the Main Stage, a variety of Italian-themed exhibits-art, automobiles, dogs, photos and of course food vendors.
Check out the full schedule of events and activities here.
Sunday, August 18
1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
33801 SE Courtney Rd.
Ravensdale, WA 98051
August is here, which means our annual picnic and membership meeting is just around the corner. Once again, we'll gather in Ravensdale, Washington, at the historic Borracchini farm. Only 45 minutes from Seattle, this lovely corner of King County feels like a world away.
Our host and long-time SPSCA member, Dan Borracchini, always makes a fantastic pasta dish. Board members will be busy grilling Italian sausages, as well.
Everything else is potluck. We ask that you contribute a salad, antipasto dish, snacks or a dessert, plus whatever you'd like to drink, both alcoholic and non.
So grab your sunscreen, straw hats and hearty appetites, and head for the hills of Ravensdale!
Not a member? Join today!
- Tuesday, June 11 7-9:00 p.m.
- Royal Manor Condominiums, 1120 8th Avenue ( at Seneca), 4th floor
- Cost is $20 paid at the door
- Space is limited. RSVP [email protected]
- Members and their guests welcome
- Volunteer to help at the event here or contact SPSCA web editor.
We are having a ticket giveaway courtesy of CBS Films and Allied Global Marketing for the film PAVAROTTI, a riveting documentary by Ron Howard that lifts the curtain on the icon who brought opera to the people. Luciano Pavarotti gave his life to the music and a voice to the world. This cinematic event features history-making performances and intimate interviews.
- Who: Current members. Not a current member? Join or renew today.
- What: Two tickets to the advance screening of PAVAROTTI film
- When: Tuesday, June 4 at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: AMC Pacific Place, 600 Pine St., Seattle
- How: Submit your full name and e-mail address to SPSCA Web editor by May 29.
- Drawing will be held on May 30 at T.S. McHugh's Happy Hour following our SIFF film event. You do not need to be present to win.