Donate to the Migration Project
We cannot do this project without you! In 2022 we will be sending
our five Seattle artists to Perugia for enriching, artistic cross-culture work and to showcase their art to the Italian community. The artists will have expenses including travel and shipping their artwork.
We would be honored to call you a partner in our mission of celebrating this friendship and specifically our Migration Project.
With 100 % support from our Board, and now 19% of our members have donated we have reached our Phase Two goal. We’ll need to raise almost $10,000 more prior to granting the awards to the artists later this year. Please give today, any amount will help!
Please reach out with any questions to [email protected]. Our sister city cultural work is more important now than ever before.
Here are some examples of how your gift can support the artists:
- $1250 supports round-trip airfare for one artist
- $750 supports a week of lodging for one artist
- $500 supports a week of meals for one artist
- $500 supports materials for one artist
- $100 supports one night of lodging for one artist
- $75 supports per diem meal allowance for an artist
- $50 supports round trip ground transportation for an artist
- $25 supports one meal for an artist
...or any donation is a generous contribution to the Migration Project!
Or checks may be sent to our PO Box made out to Seattle Perugia Sister City Association, please include your name & email address:
Seattle-Perugia Sister City Association
P.O. Box 31151
Seattle, WA 98103-1151
Thank you for your consideration in supporting this unique and timely cultural exchange project.
The Seattle-Perugia Sister City Association is a non-profit organization and donations are tax deductible. (Tax ID 911489524)